Cameron of Lochiel tartan - dog collar
The Cameron of Lochiel tartan has blue, black and red with complimentary dark green. It is matched with the dark green webbing back for strength and style. Matching leashes are also available.
Your choice of width, size and style:
WIDTH: Our Cameron of Lochiel Tartan collars come in 2 widths only:
1/2" (12mm): thin collar, light hardware, best with non-puller, puppy or small dog
3/4" (19mm): mid width, regular hardware, good for almost all types/sizes of dog
SIZE (adjustable from):
- Extra Small: 6” to 10” (15cm to 26cm) - 1/2" (12mm) width only
- Small: 8” to 13” (20cm to 33cm)
- Medium: 12” to 18” (30cm to 45cm)
- Large: 14” to 22” (35cm to 56cm)
- Extra Large: 20” to 28" (51cm to 71cm)
- Regular Martingale
- Chain Martingale
- Limited Slip (custom order only)
- Quick Side Release Buckles: in plastic, gold tone metal (brass plate) and silver tone metal (nickle plated) available
Style types explained on our side menu.
All items (yes everything) are handmade just for you and your pup. If you have any concerns contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Collars are made in with strong nylon webbing, washable ribbons and nickel plated steel slides and D-rings. The seams are triple stitched with two rows of stitching on stress points. Width listed is the width of the nylon webbing, not the hardware; which is slightly larger. Hardware pictured may differ slightly; they are examples. Widths may be minutely less or more than listed within about 1/16” (2mm).