Blackberry tartan - dog collar
The distinctive Blackberry tartan is a tan coloured base with complimentary black and a touch of burgundy. It is matched with the tan webbing back for strength and style. Matching leashes are also available.
Your choice of width, size and style:
WIDTH: Our Blackberry Tartan collars come in 3 widths:
- 1/2" (12mm): thin collar, light hardware, best with non-puller, puppy or small dog
- 3/4" (19mm): mid width, regular hardware, good for almost all types/sizes of dog
- 1" (25mm): most common width, regular hardware, best for medium to large dogs or smaller dogs with longer necks
SIZE (adjustable from):
- Extra Small: 6” to 10” (15cm to 26cm) -1/2"(12mm) width only
- Small: 8” to 13” (20cm to 33cm)
- Medium: 12” to 18” (30cm to 45cm)
- Large: 14” to 22” (35cm to 56cm)
- Extra Large: 20” to 28" (51cm to 71cm)
Style types explained on our side menu links.
All items (yes everything) are handmade just for you and your pup. If you have any concerns contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Collars are made in with strong nylon webbing, washable ribbons and nickel plated steel slides and D-rings. The seams are triple stitched with two rows of stitching on stress points. Width listed is the width of the nylon webbing, not the hardware; which is slightly larger. Hardware pictured may differ slightly; they are examples. Widths may be minutely less or more than listed within about 1/16” (2mm).