Pride of Scotland Autumn tartan - dog collar
Autumn Pride of Scotland tartan is a deep burgundy with complimentary array of royal purple, black and green. One of our special line of "Pride of Scotland" ribbon weaves (we have a few, not quite all of them yet!). It is matched with the wine/burgundy webbing back for strength and style. Matching leashes are also available, sold separately; linked here.
Your choice of width, size and style:
WIDTH: Our Autumn Pride of Scotland Tartan collars come in 3 widths:
- 3/4" (19mm): mid width, regular hardware, good for almost all types/sizes of dog
- 1" (25mm): most common width, regular hardware, best for medium to large dogs or smaller dogs with longer necks
- 1.5" (38mm): wide width, heavier hardware, best for (sight) hounds or large to extra large dogs. (Not available in size small)
SIZE (adjustable from):
- Small: 8” to 13” (20cm to 33cm)
- Medium: 12” to 18” (30cm to 45cm)
- Large: 14” to 22” (35cm to 56cm)
- Extra Large: 20” to 28" (51cm to 71cm)
Style types explained on our side menu links.
All items (yes everything) are handmade just for you and your pup. If you have any concerns contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Collars are made in with strong nylon webbing, washable ribbons and nickel plated steel slides and D-rings. The seams are triple stitched with two rows of stitching on stress points. Width listed is the width of the nylon webbing, not the hardware; which is slightly larger. Hardware pictured may differ slightly; they are examples. Widths may be minutely less or more than listed within about 1/16” (2mm).