Pride of Scotland Gold tartan - dog collar
Gold Pride of Scotland tartan is a darker tan with complimentary array of white, black and burgundy. One of our special line of "Pride of Scotland" ribbon weaves (we have a few, not quite all of them yet!). It is matched with the coyote tan webbing back for strength and style. Matching leashes are also available; linked here.
Your choice of width, size and style:
WIDTH: Our Gold Pride of Scotland Tartan collars come in only 2 widths:
- 3/4" (19mm): mid width, regular hardware, good for almost all types/sizes of dog
- 1" (25mm): most common width, regular hardware, best for medium to large dogs or smaller dogs with longer necks
SIZE (adjustable from):
- Small: 8” to 13” (20cm to 33cm)
- Medium: 12” to 18” (30cm to 45cm)
- Large: 14” to 22” (35cm to 56cm)
- Extra Large: 20” to 28" (51cm to 71cm)
Style types explained on our side menu links.
All items (yes everything) are handmade just for you and your pup. If you have any concerns contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Collars are made in with strong nylon webbing, washable ribbons and nickel plated steel slides and D-rings. The seams are triple stitched with two rows of stitching on stress points. Width listed is the width of the nylon webbing, not the hardware; which is slightly larger. Hardware pictured may differ slightly; they are examples. Widths may be minutely less or more than listed within about 1/16” (2mm).