Pride of Wales tartan - dog collar
Pride of Wales tartan is a bold vibrant red with black and white. It is matched with the jet black webbing back for strength and style. Matching leashes are sold separately; linked here.
Your choice of width, size and style:
WIDTH: Our Pride of Wales Tartan collars come in only 2 widths
- 3/4" (19mm): mid width, regular hardware, good for almost all types/sizes of dog
- 1" (25mm): most common width, regular hardware, best for medium to large dogs or smaller dogs with longer necks.
SIZE (adjustable from):
- Small: 8” to 13” (20cm to 33cm)
- Medium: 12” to 18” (30cm to 45cm)
- Large: 14” to 22” (35cm to 56cm)
- Extra Large: 20” to 28" (51cm to 71cm)
Style types explained on our side menu links.
All items (yes everything) are handmade just for you and your pup. If you have any concerns contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Collars are made in with strong nylon webbing, washable ribbons and nickel plated steel slides and D-rings. The seams are triple stitched with two rows of stitching on stress points. Width listed is the width of the nylon webbing, not the hardware; which is slightly larger. Hardware pictured may differ slightly; they are examples. Widths may be minutely less or more than listed within about 1/16” (2mm).