Biothane Collar Repair - Please Read Description First!
Have a favourite Biothane Collar? Need the strap renewed? It got a little chewed? I can help!
- Buckle Broken: send me a photo of the buckle to see if I have it in stock
- Chewed portion: it happens, again photos are needed
- Adjust length shorter: if it's too long, easy fix!
- Adjust shorter: we can re-make it or "add some" to the collar
- Remake with old hardware: just snap me a pic of the old leash to see if the hardware is still good.
Step one: Before you purchase!! Send me some photos of the repair, see if it's worth the fix or if I can fix it. Let me know what kind of damage it is or where you got it (so I can check out their "new" photos of the item).
Step two: I'll "okay" you to send it to me! (The basic costs are below, I won't go too much over these)
Step three: Once I get it; I will email you the cost and time frame for the repair/hardware/return shipping, with photos if necessary. (And you will confirm yes-no and purchase invoice) This listing is the average base cost for each repair (with hardware I have on hand) with return shipping. Any extras, I will check with you first before I fix it.
NOTE: If it's too much $$, I'll send it back FOC.
Step four: Ship it back to you all fixed!
Legal stuff: I can't be responsible for the mail, you can mail it to me anyway you would like but if it doesn't get to me you have to go through your own mail insurance. I will send it back to you with insurance and tracking.
Purchase includes Repair and Return shipping. Time frame will vary, depends on when I get it, if I have to order new hardware, confirmation for you and fixing it.