Raspberry tartan - dog collar
Pretty pink Raspberry tartan is a pastel pink with complimentary brown and a touch of pastel blue. It is matched with the pastel pink webbing back for strength and style. Matching leashes are sold separately (this link).
Your choice of width, size and style:
WIDTH: Our Raspberry Tartan collars come in 3 widths:
- 1/2" (12mm): thin collar, light hardware, best with non-puller, puppy or small dog
- 3/4" (19mm): mid width, regular hardware, good for almost all types/sizes of dog
- 1" (25mm): most common width, regular hardware, best for medium to large dogs or smaller dogs with longer necks
SIZE (adjustable from):
- Extra Small: 6” to 10” (15cm to 26cm) -1/2"(12mm) width only
- Small: 8” to 13” (20cm to 33cm)
- Medium: 12” to 18” (30cm to 45cm)
- Large: 14” to 22” (35cm to 56cm)
- Extra Large: 20” to 28" (51cm to 71cm)
Style types explained in our menu link.
All items (yes everything) are handmade just for you and your pup. If you have any concerns contact us and we'll be happy to help.
FYI: Brass can be polished up with a little vinegar or lemon juice and baking soda paste and then rinsed off (or leave it to naturally patina). Stainless steel just means it won't rust or tarnish; won't stain the steel. It is AISI 304 stainless steel. It is stronger and more durable than nickle plated or solid brass but can react with metal allergies as it's a metal alloy.
Collars are made in with strong nylon webbing, washable ribbons and nickel plated steel slides and D-rings. The seams are triple stitched with two rows of stitching on stress points. Width listed is the width of the nylon webbing, not the hardware; which is slightly larger. Hardware pictured may differ slightly; they are examples. Widths may be minutely less or more than listed within about 1/16” (2mm).